This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Where is the detailed documentation available?

Jan 1, 2014 at 1:53 AM
I have seen many pages that tell me to look at the documentation for the Lego.EV3 api. I have been to the Documentation tab on this site at https://legoev3.codeplex.com/documentation, which is unquestionably very good and useful, but it does not seem to give details about all the individual classes and their members. I was expecting somewhere that I could find details for every class, method, property, etc. Is this available anywhere yet? If it is, can someone tell me where? If not, will it be in the near future? Please do not view this as a complaint, everything I have found has helped get me started faster than I ever expected, I just want to make sure that I am making full use of all the resources (like detailed documentation) currently available to me. Thank you so much!
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Grab the "Library + Docs" download from the Downloads tab and you will find .CHM help files in the zip.
Jan 1, 2014 at 2:32 AM
I had actually tried that, and the .chm files were there, but when I open the .chm files the Contents and Index tabs had all the stuff listed, but that was all. I was unable to double-click any of the topics to view details on them. I have tried deleting and re-downloading the files, but the same thing happens. Is this just me, or is there something wrong with the download? Thanks.
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2014 at 2:39 AM
The joy of Internet Explorer...right-click on the .CHM file, select Properties, and then hit the Unblock button. :)
Marked as answer by njsokalski on 1/1/2014 at 8:29 AM
Jan 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Thanks for that! I was puzzled as well why the documentation .chm is empty!